In today's property letting market it can be hard to find a good and reliable agent or landlord.
1st Key are dedicated to working hard for both landlord and tenant.
Why rent from 1st Key?
- Very competitive rents.
- Most property will come with fridge, cooker, carpets and curtains. Ask when viewing.
- Most flats will have door entry systems (see property details).
- EPC on each property.
- Full detailed inventory (if landlord has managed package).
- Low application fee of £125 per tenant no other move in charges. We have no Inventory, move in or inspection fees (most other agents charge application fees and have other charges as well some as much as £350.
- Low renewal fee of £98 for a new fixed term tenancy. Most agents will charge you to renew your tenancy every 6 months.
- Deposits insured with My|Deposits safe deposit scheme, (government backed).
- We are members of (The Property Ombudsman)
- We are members of safeAGENTS number S3614 www.safeagents.co.uk
- We look after our tenants. Don't take our word for it, look on Allagents
- We are members of ARLA number M0192579
We look after you from day one. We can often sort out small repair problems on the same day as reported.